Tuesday 15 July 2008

Update, sorry guys, no photos this time

I was all ready to upload pictures today, but there's no power on my camera battery, so I have to charge it first >_>

I maxed out my visa, so I'm being really careful what I spend my money on now. Mom offered to lend me some money, but I'd rather borrow from my parents when I come home and need to pay rent >_>
It feels wrong to know that my card is maxed out, and that I'm still here, I feel bad, I should be working, earning some money, instead of just spending. My sensible side tells me to worry now DX
I love being here, but I'm really looking forward to come home.
I miss my family so much, last time I talked to my mom, I had to steady myself, I was really close to crying >_<
I miss my friends too, it's so weird being without them for so long. I'm so used to seeing everyone pretty often, that I feel a bit lost right now. I can read a few people's LJ, but not everyone uses LJ, so now I suddenly no longer know what's going on in everyone's lifes, and it bothers me a little (which came as a little bit of a surprise to me).

Friday night, we went clubbing in Shinjuku. Nori, the DJ I met in Heathrow had a gig at Club Wire, and we went there. First we were lost for more than an hour, but with some help from a nice japanese couple, we found the place.
Nori played awesome music. I danced, danced and danced. I took off my stilettos and danced in my stockings, whirling around, having a blast! Louise met a guy there and got a date, some businessman guy tried a really bad pickup trick on me (did so not work XD ) and we finally went home around 5, arriving at the hotel around 6.

We moved from Ikebukuro to Asakusa the following day (having slept 3 hours, which wasn 't too bad. I felt pretty rested when I got up)
The day was like hell! It was so hot, and my luggage weighed a ton! My hands kept giving up when we had to carry the luggage up, and down stairs. When we arrived at Asakusa, I felt ill, and Sascha stayed with me on a corner, where we sat down a took a break for half an hour. We had to pass Sensoji temple, which is, 6 minutes from the station, and then walk for 4 more minutes and then we'd be at the hostel. But it took us half an hour, because my hands kept letting go of the handle on my suitcase. And then the tendons completely pulled up, making two of my fingers fold in, and they just wouldn't fold out again, it was like the message from my brain didn't go to my fingers! I had to fold them out with my other hand. It didn't hurt at all, but it was scary.
I went to bed around 18.00 and then slept for a solid 16 hours!!

We met with Kei (one of Sascha's friends) in Harajuku the following day. Louise had a date, so she left around six, Andrea, Stella and Sascha wanted to walk around Harajuku, and I hung out with Kei at Starbucks, talking boys, music, and friends. We teamed up with Stella, Sascha and Andrea around 7, and went eating at Shakey's Pizza (where I oogled at the japanese version of Jared Leto (soooooo hot!!)) we then picked up Louise at La Foret who'd finnished her date (she seemed happy)
Parting with Kei, I made a deal with her to go to the cinema sometime this week (probably tomorrow)

Oh, yeah, the hostel... it's great!! I'm talking with a bunch of people, and they're all very cool. I mostly spend my evenings in the lobby, where everyone hang out and watch movies, or play tekken, and today I went eating with 5 others.
The girls went to Disney Sea, but I stayed home, as I didn't really feel like it ( we found out it wasn't a water themepark, but just a more adult version of Disney Land with wilder rides. Normally I'd totally be up for it, but I didn't feel like standing in lines all day for the rides)
I can hear Seth (calinfornian dude) talking about gay bars from our room. He just came here today, and he' soo funny!! I hang out alot with this girl from Mexico City, Micaela, as well as Cassidy, Joey (who's so Louise's type (we're talking Louise who's still in Denmark, not the little shy Louise with whom I'm here in Japan with)) Mirko, also known as Milkhole, and Chris.
I love hanging out with these people, simply because it's nice to be with someone else. I've been with Sascha, Louise, Stella and Andrea for a while now, and they are great fun to be with, but just hanging out with other people and talking about different things, is so nice.
Joey wants to go to this bar called The Lock Up, which has this prison theme, and you sit in cells with and such.... I dunno when we'll go though.... maybe in the weekend :3

Anywho, I promise to steal Sascha's laptop again next time the girls go out, so I can upload photos from all the amazing things I've seen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment