Wednesday 23 July 2008

One of the last updates from here >_>

So... this will be a slightly mixed up post... since it's photos from way too many days... oh, and this was taken when we went clubbing at Club Wire:

(totally stolen from Sascha muahahahaha) big version here

So, let me see... we met up with Sascha's friend Ichi around two weeks ago, and he took us to see the emperor's palace... you couldn't get into the palace grounds, but, you could walk around the outer wall, which we did.













You can juuuust see some of the palace there XD


Such a beautiful place!!

Next, Ichi took us to Roppongi Hills, because he wanted to show us the Tokyo skyline at night... but since darkness had not fallen yet, we hung out and visited Mori Art Museum and ate dinner


I regcognize this "little" fella from when it visited Copenhagen a few years ago


And we were to go all the way to the top of that building!!


The Roppongi hat, which covers the subway station


Fancy pancy shops


I liked this water wall, and the kid was so cute, so I had to play sneaky photographer


My dinner... YUM!! But waaaaaay too much food T_T


Sascha looks a bit doubtful X3


Entrance to Mori Art Museum

And then we went to... uhm, the 58th floor, or something, and was at the heliport




Tokyo Tower 8D




Crazy view!




More Tokyo Tower, because one photo is never enough!






Flash is made of fail!! XD



Went to Harajuku the following day( or was it later.. I can't remember) took pictures of random harajuku kids



I actually took way more photos than these two, but photobucket fucked up, so I have to upload those another day... bleeh sorry bout that >>


The Dior building!!! So damn pretty in the evening!!

Just before we moved to Asakusa we went to the Sunshine 60 building, and went to the aquarium on top of the building, and I took lots of pictures... but as said, photobucket fucked up, so you'll have to wait on that as well >>

Seeing Tokyo Tower from afar kinda sparked the idea of actually going there, so Ichi invited us, and we all went there last week.
Louise, Ichi and I went up in the tower, Sascha, Stella and Andrea stayed on solid ground





BADAAAAAAMN!!

We only went to the platform halfway, not all the way up.
But even there, the view was awesome!!




You can' really tell, but I could see the construction workers on top of that building!! Imagining being the guy controlling the crane. I don't think he has any fear of heights DX


Roppongi Hills. I can't believe I went all the way to the heliport on that building DX sooo tall!!

In the floor of the observatory was these plexiglass windows... pretty fucking creepy



The kids were jumping on the window DX


And last, but not least, I made another video.... just me ranting really XD


Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment